decisions when using our website and our Products and Services which include maps, directions, information, applications, materials and documents being made available to you. The following
information is gathered by the website during the registration process.
- Name of the user
- Email address
- Phone number
- Current residential address
The following information may be gathered during the use of the Products and Services
- Phone Number
- Current location of the user
The Products and Services being used may send the following information to the server:
- The telephone handset's IMEI number
- The sim card inserted into the handset IMSI number
- Some of the features of the website and Products and Services of the Company may be offered in conjunction with a third partner company. In order to provide the Products and Services
to you, it may be necessary for the Company to share your personal information with our partner company.
- Location information and Accessibility of location information
- When you use a location-enabled Product or Service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. Further,
we may also use certain technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and
Removing personal information from the servers
- The users of the website or the Products and Services can request that their account information (user name and email address) be deleted by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may occasionally email the registered users to notify them about new alerts of the Products and Services. This list will never be sold, traded, or rented to others. You
can add or remove yourself from this list by visiting our support page.
- Disclosure to Outside Parties
- Nyletech Solutions Pvt Ltd does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. The Company may provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales,
traffic patterns, and related website information to reputable third-parties. The Company may release account information to
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, or others.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Regardless of any changes we make to our Privacy
Policy, we will always use your personal information in accordance with the version of the policy in place at the time you provided your information, unless you give your express
consent for us to do otherwise.
- When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of
information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces
of information are used to improve services for you, such as:
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
- Evaluating how many people are using the Products and Services, so that they can be made easier, faster and more convenient to use.
- Analysing anonymous data to help us understand how people interact with the Product and Services so that we can make it better.